CE Marking Certification
Achieve assurity for your products to be sold in EU Nation by gaining Ce Marking Certification in the Maldives.
What is CE Marking Certification?
CE Marking is the short form of Conformité Européenne. CE marking presence on the product indicates that the product has passed all the requirements of the EU Directives and is considered safe for usage. CE Marking helps the manufacturer, importer, or person responsible for placing the product on the EU market by providing the technical documentation of the product upon request.
The CE marking is defined as mandatory conformity of the European Union’s (EU) for regulating the goods sold within Europe. It represents the manufacturer’s declaration that the product complies with EU directives. These directives not only apply to product manufacturers in the EU but also to products designed to be sold in European Economic Area (EEA) since 1985. Simply, CE marking allows you to legally market and distributes your products within the European market and declares that your product complies with all European Directives and Regulations.
An EU Directives is a form of legislation that sets out requirements for your products that must meet all the Directives requirements to sell the products into Europe. The Directives include a very wide range of products such as construction products, personal protective equipment, and pressure equipment, etc. The European Commission on March 29, 2014, published the recasts of eight CE marking directives with the certain changes in the Directives. These directives are aligned with the rules and responsibilities for CE marking that were published earlier in the NLF’s defining document Decision 768/2008/EU with the new reference numbers. These Directives came into force on the 20th of April 2016 as part of an ongoing alignment of all the CE marking directives.
Benefits of CE Marking Certification
- Act as a passport for trading in European markets
- Act as a guarantor for safe and environmentally friendly
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Products stay authentic and hazardless
- Comply with legal regulations
- Takes business to new heights
- Reduction in recalls
- Enjoy a Competitive edge
Why you need CE Marking Certification?
CE marking is applied to the products if a manufacturer needs to put its products in the European Economic Area. CE mark is the mark of assurity that indicates the product has passed all the assessments of the EU Directives related to safety, health, and environmental protection. CE Marking also states that the product has passed all technical requirements to build customer satisfaction and their needs.
Requirements of CE Marking Certification
- Affixing CE Marking on the product must be as per the guidelines of the EU Directives.
- CE marking can only be placed by a manufacturer or an authorized representative of the manufacturer.
- CE marking should be placed only on those products which are covered by relevant European directives.
- The size of the CE mark must be at least 5mm high or must be as described.
- After affixing CE marking on the product, the manufacturer takes full responsibility that the product meets the requirements of the claimed directive.
- CE Marking can only be used to show the product’s conformity with the relevant directives; No other marking or sign can be used to show the product’s conformity with the relevant directives.
- If any other markings are used along with ‘CE Marking’, it should not cover or overlap ‘CE Mark’.
Which Organization needs CE Marking Certification?
CE marking is mandatory in all EU member countries such as Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
Turkey is not a member of the EU or EEA, but also fully implemented the CE marking directives and affected more than 70% of the country’s import-export.
The Construction Products Regulation came into effect on the 1st of July 2013 and stated that manufacturers of construction products need to apply CE marking to any of their goods that were covered by HEN or ETA before placing them on market. Products like toys, machines, electrical &v electronic equipment, personal protective equipment, medical devices, gas appliances, lifts, equipment, and protective systems for use in explosive atmosphere, weighting & measuring equipment, in vitro diagnostic, Cableways, Explosives for civil use, new hot water boilers.
Strength of Ascent MALDIVES
- We at Ascent MALDIVES have helped over 6000 management systems to put their business in the place.
- We at Ascent have been serving in this field of Management Systems Standards, Product Marking Certifications, and Training for more than 10+ years with vast knowledge of the ISO compliance standards.
- We have well-qualified professional and competent Consultants who understand your business and technical needs and can help you with the practical and pragmatic approach in developing CE Marking Certification standard requirements and Certification with proper guidance and training of your personnel.
- Over the years with this approach, we have been enjoying the positive market value that has helped us win numerous service awards and helps in gaining the trust of our clients and customers.
- We at Ascent do not mislead you with any hidden charges.
- We provide the best quote that suits your pocket and achieves excellence in your work.
- We at Ascent enjoy a 100% success rate with certifications and audits.
- We Ascent are THE BEST.
Email your business information to firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment for a meeting. After evaluating your business we will get you the real cost, involvement patterns, and timelines, for implementing and acquiring CE Marking certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of CE Marking Certification?
Costing of CE certification differs from Product to Product, also depending on the risk of the product. If the product is at high risk then the cost of certification will be high.
The cost also depends on the Product Safety accountability.
What if the product fails conformity to CE marking?
If a product that needs CE marking doesn’t meet the relevant requirements then it cannot be sold legally and will be penalized, affecting the company’s reputation. Affixing of marking on products that do not require the CE can also lead to penalties.
How long does it takes to get CE marking?
CE marking certification can be achieved on an average of five to six weeks depending upon how the organization is well prepared with the technical reports and other requirements as per conformity.
How long CE marking Certification valid for?
CE marking is valid for 3 years from the date of compliance with the regular Surveillance Audit and Re-Certification
How to check CE-marked products?
To check the product if they are CE marked then you can see the symbol CE on the backside of your product with the space between them and the dimension as per the Directives.