The Value of a HACCP Certificate – Its Importance
Know the value of HACCP Certificate by implementing HACCP Certification in the Maldives.
Everyone is affected by the issue of food safety. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), 48,000,000 Americans, or one in every six, get sick from a foodborne illness each year that is caused by one of an estimated 250 microorganisms. Over 125,000 people will require hospitalization. A key instrument for ensuring that these figures go down and the food we consume is secure and healthy is HACCP Certificate. Implementation of HACCP Certifications in the Maldives leads the organization to follow all HACCP Plan and 7 Principles of HACCP.
HACCP Compliance: What Is It?
The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) system lay forth safety standards that those working in the food manufacturing or service industries are expected to adhere to. The HACCP Certification process is based on seven core HACCP Principles. These consist of:
1. Research the potential effects that biological, chemical, or physical surroundings may have on food items. Pesticides are one example of a chemical substance, whereas microorganisms like Salmonella and E. coli are biological threats.
2. Setting up important control points. There are risks at every step of the food-producing process. HACCP Plan guidelines instruct specialists in the food sector on how to spot them.
3. Establishing crucial parameters for food preparation, such as the proper cooking temperatures and durations required for a particular product to be ingested safely.
4. Creating a proper HACCP system that keeps an eye on key control points.
5. Developing corrective actions that address when process steps go wrong and actions to alert customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
6. Establishing a mechanism to make sure HACCP Certificate procedures are successful.
7. Setting up a well-organized HACCP Audit for keeping records and documents.
Numerous publically consumed food items, including beverages, produce, seafood, meat, and poultry are governed by the HACCP Food Safety Certification in Male.
The ISO Standard (International Standard) also offers instructions intended to develop food safety regulations in addition to the HACCP system. Although the HACCP Certificate and many of ISO’s concepts (Included in ISO 22000 Certification too) are similar, ISO emphasizes the creation of regulations through organization and communication among all parties involved in the food industry.
Why Is The HACCP Certificate For Food Safety Important?
A well-working HACCP Certificate system is typically required for any organization involved in the food production industry to be regarded as respectable and trade worthy to produce and serve healthy, safe, and secure food to the user. HACCP compliance is required in some nations, including the United States and members of the European Union. Additionally, a successful HACCP Certificate program helps save costly errors that could result in revenue loss and harm to customers.
How Can a Company Obtain HACCP Certification?
According to the requirements set forth by the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals, any person or business seeking HACCP Certificate must do so from a Certified HACCP Auditor. The Auditor makes a site visit to a particular company and offers an on-site inspection, which can take a few days or one to five days (depending on the organization), frequently depending on the size of the corporation.
Depending on the sort of business being operated and the scope of the study, the Auditor will look at different things. The topics that might be covered comprise, but are not restricted to:
- The level of cleanliness of a facility and its grounds.
- The level of hygiene applied by a company’s staff.
- Measures are taken to manage pests; the safety, effectiveness, cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and food processing equipment; the security of products; and the condition of transportation vehicles.
To know more about HACCP Certificate contact us or click the below button to get a free HACCP Certification quote.