Enhance your food safety management system by preventing food contamination in your organization by adopting HACCP Certification in Maldives
What is HACCP Certification?
HAACP Certification acts as a gateway to food safety by preventing the food from any contamination by chemical, microbial, or physical hazard or risks along with the food chain supply. HACCP method is an internationally accepted method for identifying and managing food safety. HACCP Plan for the food industry and other food-related vendors is a quality plan to provide safe and quality food to the public and the end-user. The effective implementation of the HACCP system will enhance and improve the ability as well as the scope of an organization to identify and control food safety hazards that may occur within the food business.
Today, many of the world’s best manufacturers, vendors, etc. use the system of HACCP to enhance and improve the food management system as s a basis for their food safety management programs and compliance with Government regulations. For the modern-day customer, basic food safety principles applied in the processing and handling of food are no longer enough. Industry standards have far exceeded regulatory requirements to complete customer needs. The demand for increasing levels of food safety efficacy systems has several reasons behind it. The most important is ”consumers’ health” should never be compromised by consuming adequate food. Further seven principles of HAACP in HACCP guidelines are described as:
- Conduct Hazard Analysis to identify where significant dangers are likely
- Identify and determine CCPs to mitigate food hazards
- Establish Critical limits representing min/max values needed at CCPs
- Plan to monitor CCPs
- Identify steps to both correct problems and prevent reoccurrence
- Verify the HACCP Plan is working as it should be
- Establish detailed and comprehensive record-keeping/documentation procedure
Benefits of HACCP Certification
The HACCP system as it applies to food safety management uses the plan of controlling CCPs and preventing the safety of the food in the process. Adopting HACCP Certification helps to:
- Saves cost due to recalls and contaminations
- Formalized food safety management
- Develop and grow teamwork
- Improve market value in the market
- Ensure that you are compliant with the standard and government law
- Commitment to produce hazard free food
- Cut down investigation time and saves time
- Enjoy recognitions as a reputed supplier
- Recognized industry standard speaks volumes
- HACCP Certification opens new doors
Why you need HACCP Certification?
Different businesses require different Certifications to streamline the process with ease. Likewise, the food Industry requires HACCP Certification, to determine Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points instantly. To demonstrates your commitment to producing or trading in safe food to customers. Gaining HACCP certification helps to ensure that all possible food safety risks are covered – which makes good and logical business sense.
Requirements of HACCP Certification
The HACCP principles plans are aligned with the requirements of the FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) rule for food processors. Although a HACCP plans meets the majority of the requirements and are the best platform from which to build an FSMA-complaint management system. To implement HACCP Certification an organization need to follow the steps:
- Establish HACCP Team with clearly designated team functions
- Describe the Product including product descriptions, the shelf life, distribution conditions, etc.
- Identify the Intended use of the commodity by the final consumer or user
- Construct the Flow Diagram to help ensure the hazard analysis and describe all process steps
- On-Site Verification of the Flow Diagram to provide proof that the HACCP Team has verified the flow diagram
- Ensure the process has met the Critical limit
- Establish Record-keeping processes
- Conduct Internal Audit
Which Organization needs HACCP Certification?
All Organizations involved in the supply of food can get HACCP Certification from producer to supplier can use HACCP Plan. Enterprises included are:
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy Products
- Fish & Fishery Products
- Meat & Meat Products
- Nuts & Nut Products
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Spices & Condiments
- Fast Food Operations etc.
Strength of Ascent MALDIVES
- We at Ascent MALDIVES have helped over 6000 management systems to put their business in the place.
- We at Ascent have been serving in this field of Management Systems Standards, Product Marking Certifications, and Training for more than 10+ years with vast knowledge of the ISO compliance standards.
- We have well-qualified professional and competent Consultants who understand your business and technical needs and can help you with the practical and pragmatic approach in developing HACCP Certification standard requirements and Certification with proper guidance and training of your personnel.
- Over the years with this approach, we have been enjoying the positive market value that has helped us win numerous service awards and helps in gaining the trust of our clients and customers.
- We at Ascent do not mislead you with any hidden charges.
- We provide the best quote that suits your pocket and achieves excellence in your work.
- We at Ascent enjoy a 100% success rate with certifications and HACCP Audit.
- We Ascent are THE BEST.
Email your business information to firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment for a meeting. After evaluating your business we will get you the real cost, involvement patterns, and timelines, for implementing and acquiring HACCP Certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
IS ISO 22000 and HACCP the same?
NO. HACCP is a part of ISO 22000. ISO 22000 is the Food Safety Management System for ensuring safety from the starting point of the food chain whereas HAACP is for Hazard analysis and controlling the risk involved in the process.
Who can apply for a HACCP Plan?
HACCP Plan applies to all types of food industries whether is a food manufacturer, retailer, wholesaler, or any.
How long does HACCP Certificate valid?
HACCP Certification is valid for 3 years with yearly Surveillance and Re-Certification after the expiry of the certificate.
How long it requires to acquire HACCP Certification?
After the full documentation process and assessment of the HAACP system, it becomes easier if all the requirements are in place to implement the system for your organization.
What is the cost of HACCP Certification in the Maldives?
The cost of HACCP depends on the size you want to consider under the HACCP plan and the geographical location. The cost includes both Internal and External Audit costs and the consultancy you hire.