ISO/IEC 17024:2012 Certification: Guidelines on Conformity Assessment
Bring impartiality and integrity in contrast to conformity competence of personnel, by gaining ISO 17024 Certification in the Maldives.
What is ISO 17024 Certification?
Rapid changes in technology and workforce mobility have increased the need for qualified persons and services. Additionally, advancement in international trade in services has increased the areas of professional certifications in many industries. This increase in migration and international recruitment developed the need for ISO 17024 guidelines for Conformity Assessment for competence in the organization.
In many areas where, purchaser, user, and public confidence are extremely crucial, the certification of persons confirms the competence to perform services. This ISO 17024 standard in Male was developed on the need for public protection. Implementation of this ISO/IEC 17024:2012 Certification helps to establish an internationally accepted benchmark in assessing and evaluating the skills of personnel. Certification for persons is one means of assuring that the requirements of the Certification scheme are accomplished.
This ISO 17024:2012 Certification provides value through public confidence and trust. Public confidence relies on the third-party assessment of competency. This Certification of a person should be based on competence to perform a task or job is rewarded with the Certification. ISO 17024 follows fair, valid, and reliable assessment, to be impartial to give confidence in their activities and their outcomes.
Benefits of ISO 17024 Certification
- Bring new business into the country
- Helps to improve the quality of the workforce
- Improve efficiency and productivity in operation
- Improve the morale of the workmanship
- Allows employees to know what they are paying for
- Get a chance to move higher in the job profile
- Greater control of the process throughout the process
- Helps to save time and money
- Increases credibility and market recognition
- Accreditation has a competitive edge
Why you need ISO 17024 Certification?
The overall purpose of IS 17024 Certification is to determine the Certification Body’s competence to educate/train personnel to perform a task or job. Though, this ISO 17024 Certification provides value through public confidence and trust in the organization by implementing policies and procedures for the certification of persons. Implementation of ISO 17024 standard with qualified and competent personnel performing the task increases public confidence that relies on a valid assessment of competence, by a third party complying with legal requirements which apply to the certification.
Requirements of ISO 17024 Certification
The ISO 17024 standard decides that the certification requires formal accreditation or recognition, covers all the structural and general requirements, Resource requirements, Records and information requirements, Certification schemes, Certification process requirements and, Management system requirements by:
- Contributing by hiring competent personnel
- Establish policies and procedures to maintain impartiality, integrity, and efficiency
- Avoiding conflicts of interest in an Organization
- Receiving balanced input from all stakeholders and related parties
- Allocate required financial resources
- Evaluate personnel as per their ability
- Define the content and nature of competency
Which Organization needs ISO 17024 Certification?
ISO 17024 Standard applies to all the Certification bodies to meets the requirements of the certification scheme. This standard applies to all organizations which are operating certification of persons by evaluation of the candidate done through examination.
Strength of Ascent MALDIVES
- We at Ascent MALDIVES have helped over 6000 management systemsto put their business in the place.
- We at Ascent have been serving in this field of Management Systems Standards, Product Marking Certifications, and Training for more than 10+ years with vast knowledge of the ISO compliance standards.
- We have well-qualified professional and competent Consultants who understand your business and technical needs and can help you with the practical and pragmatic approach in developing ISO 17024 Certification standard requirements and Certification with proper guidance and training of your personnel.
- Over the years with this approach, we have been enjoying the positive market value that has helped us win numerous service awards and helps in gaining the trust of our clients and customers.
- We at Ascent do not mislead you with any hidden charges.
- We provide the best quote that suits your pocket and achieves excellence in your work.
- We at Ascent enjoy a 100% success rate with certifications and audits.
- We Ascent are THE BEST.
Email your business information to firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment for a meeting. After evaluating your business we will get you the real cost, involvement patterns, and timelines, for implementing and acquiring ISO 17024 Certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Conformity Assessment?
Conformity assessment involves a set of well-defined processes that makes sure that your product, service, or system meets the requirements of a standard.
Is ISO 17024 Certification/Accreditation mandatory?
Just like different ISO standards, ISO 17024 Certification is a voluntary standard. Certification of ISO can be mandatory in some countries and for certain occupations.
Why become ISO/IEC 17024 Accreditated?
Quality competition is a fact of life, and the need for a workforce proficient is a central concern of many companies. Accreditation is a mark of legal and regulatory accountability, due excellence, and success.
How long ISO 17024 certificate valid?
The cycle of the certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of certification, subject to the successful conduct of surveillance audits before completion of the 1st & 2nd year respectively.
What is the cost of ISO 17024 Certification?
The cost of ISO 17024 Certified depends on the nature of the Education / Training being provided, the size of the Organization, the number of units, and its assessment competency.