ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation: Testing and Calibration Laboratories
Get Accreditated to ISO 17025 Certification in the Maldives, Male and develop globally accepted results.
What is ISO 17025 Certification?
ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation is the single most important standard in the world for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. This standard is developed by the International Organization for Standardization, providing technically proficient and able to produce exact and accurate test and calibration data. Laboratories conforming to this standard also operate generally in accordance with the principles of ISO 9001 for maintaining the Quality Management System in the Labs.
An accredited laboratory ensures that all measurements and decisions are based on accurate, believable measurements, opinions, and recommendations. Becoming ISO 17025 certified in the Maldives demonstrate that you value your customers’ health on priority. This International Standard points out the general necessities to produce valid and consistently reliable testing, calibration, and sampling results.
ISO 17025: 2017 Certification for Testing and Calibration Laboratories is deemed to be technically competent in conducting testing without resulting in any errors or false reports.ISO 17025 Accreditated Laboratories helps to produce precise data that can be accepted globally all over the world without further requirements of testing
Benefits of ISO 17025 Certification
Establishing ISO 17025 Standard in your laboratory has several benefits to your business and as well as the user.
1. Helps in developing Brand Image of the Laboratory
2. Helps in the Financial and social growth of an Organization
3. Achieve Customer Satisfaction
4. Ensure quality of the Equipment
5. Adoption and usage of advanced technology
6. Improved efficiency in testing and procedure
7. Achieve legal identity
8. Establish a systematic approach to working
9. Adds credibility and increase the market value
10. Legal Validity of the Test/Calibration Report
Why you need ISO 17025 Certification?
ISO 17025 Accreditation demonstrates an adequate quality administration framework to perform testing and alignments. Authorize labs to perform and measure tests against the universal measures accepted universally. ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation helps in the conformity of methods and policies between laboratories and other bodies’ helps to define activities with valid results to demonstrate the objectives of the laboratories. ISO 17025 Accreditated laboratories considered as a sense of pride for to have a third-party assessment to build a reputation in the market.
Requirements of ISO 17025 Certification
ISO 17025 Accreditation sets certain requirements for the laboratories to perform their testing and calibration smoothly with compliance with the standard
- Maintain impartiality and confidentiality is the general requirement to win the confidence and trust of their users.
- A laboratory must be a legal entity in the eyes of the government to demonstrate the statutory requirement of the ISO 17025 standard.
- To perform consistently laboratories need to have their resources, equipment, facilities, and systems well in advance.
- Apart from these main requirements, the Labs should also consider Process Requirements such as Review, Validation of methods, Technical records, Verifications too.
- Other generic requirements include improvement in the work; make appropriate plans and policies, Customer feedback, Documentation, Corrective actions, Internal audit, maintaining confidentiality.
Which Organization needs ISO 17025 Certification?
An organization such as the Healthcare sector, Metrological laboratories, Testing, and calibrations laboratories can achieve ISO 17025 Accreditation to have their Labs certified and globally accepted results. It applies to all organizations performing laboratory activities, regardless of the number of personnel.
Strength of Ascent MALDIVES
- We at Ascent MALDIVES have helped over 6000 management systems to put their business in the place.
- We at Ascent have been serving in this field of Management Systems Standards, Product Marking Certifications, and Training for more than 10+ years with vast knowledge of the ISO compliance standards.
- We have well-qualified professional and competent Consultants who understand your business and technical needs and can help you with the practical and pragmatic approach in developing ISO 17025 Certification standard requirements and Certification with proper guidance and training of your personnel.
- Over the years with this approach, we have been enjoying the positive market value that has helped us win numerous service awards and helps in gaining the trust of our clients and customers.
- We at Ascent do not mislead you with any hidden charges.
- We provide the best quote that suits your pocket and achieves excellence in your work.
- We at Ascent enjoy a 100% success rate with certifications and audits.
- We Ascent are THE BEST.
Email your business information to email@example.com or make an appointment for a meeting. After evaluating your business we will get you the real cost, involvement patterns, and timelines, for implementing and acquiring ISO 17025 certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ISO 17025 Certification obligatory?
ISO 17025 Certification is a standard provided for laboratories to provide consistent valid results and improve their functioning. It is not a mandatory Certification but it has its advantages and rewards.
How long does it take to acquire ISO 17025 Certification?
Well, if you have planned to achieve the ISO 17025 certification it depends on the factor of size for your laboratory, the equipment you have and, how well you are prepared with the documentation. At least 1 year might be required including Certification.
How long does ISO 17025 valid for?
The cycle of the certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of certification, subject to the successful conduct of surveillance audits before completion of the 1st & 2nd year respectively.
What is the cost For ISO 17025 Certification in the Maldives?
ISO/IEC 17025 is the management system for laboratories providing the requirements and calibrations to generate worldwide accepted results. Costing depend on the type and methods being used by the laboratory in conducting the tests.
What are the changes in ISO 17025:2017?
The risk-based thinking applied in this edition has enabled some reduction in prescriptive requirements and their replacement by performance-based requirements;
There is greater flexibility than in the previous edition in the requirements for processes, procedures, documented information, and organizational responsibilities;
A definition of “laboratory” has been added in the definition.