ISO 22000 Certification
Enhance and improve the food safety management system of your organization by gaining ISO 22000 Certification in the Maldives
What is ISO 22000 Certification?
ISO 22000 Standard is a Food safety management system (FSMS) that helps to maps out its ability to control food safety hazards to ensure that food is safe for humans during consumption. This standard integrates the system to manage and mitigate food hazards with the requirements needed for an organization.
ISO 22000: 2018 developed by the International Organization for Standardization is robust to implement HACCP principles by lowering risks and ensuring the food hazard problems before the occurrence. This standard helps to demonstrate that you produce and manufacture the food; from farm to plate is safe and can be consumed. ISO 22000 Certification specifies the requirements for an organization to have a process control system to improve the quality of the food they manufacture, processes, distribute and import.
ISO 22000 aligned with FSMS provides the flexibility to bring a tailored solution in the food industry influencing both customers and suppliers to be cautious and be aware of the false reclamation. The organization shall achieve through effective food safety hazard analysis, implementation of PRP’s, HACCP plan, CCP, and establishing effective control measures. This FSMS Standard is generic and applicable to all organizations in the food chain regardless of size and complexity.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification
Implementing ISO 22000 helps your organization resulting in
- Improvement in the management system
- Guarantee for quality and safety
- Reduction in food poisoning
- Prioritizing customer health and safety
- Enhancement in brand loyalty
- Incorporates legal and regulatory requirements
- Reduction in cost
- Better utilization of resources
- Improved and better consistency in output
- Hazard analysis ensures identification and traceability of products and services
- Improved compliance with the regulation of the government
- Penetrate to new markets
Why you need ISO 22000 Certification?
Becoming ISO 22000 certified builds the loyalty of your business towards the safety of the food they produce or sell to the customers building customers’ confidence in your products. This will, in turn, help you to gain worldwide recognition increase creditability and, mitigate the risks involved in the process and procedure resulting in transparency in working with a hike in productivity.
Requirements of ISO 22000 Certification
ISO 22000 Certification requires the following process to implement Food Safety Management Safety(FSMS) and compliance with the standard.
- Creates and develops Food Safety Policy for your organization.
- Development of policies and procedures.
- Planning and designing a management system.
- Evaluating performance records of the system
- Having an emergency plan for any errors or recalls
- Implementation and usage of proper and adequate resources
- Following HACCP principles
- Formulating necessary corrective action system
- Maintaining a documented procedure
- Conducting internal audit program
- Continually updating and improving the FSMS
Which Organization needs ISO 22000 Certification?
Organizations involved in the supply of food chain from farm to plate any seller, wholesaler, retailer, transporter, etc can apply for ISO 22000 certificate whether be a
- Additive producers
- Food processors
- Providers of machinery related to food process
- Hotels, catering service providers
- Food retailers, manufactures, transporters, etc.
Strength of Ascent MALDIVES
- We at Ascent MALDIVES have helped over 6000 management systems to put their business in the place.
- We at Ascent have been serving in this field of Management Systems Standards, Product Marking Certifications, and ISO 22000 Certification Training for more than 10+ years with vast knowledge of the ISO compliance standards.
- We have well-qualified professional and competent Consultants who understand your business and technical needs and can help you with the practical and pragmatic approach in developing ISO 22000 Certification standard requirements and Certification with proper guidance and training of your personnel.
- Over the years with this approach, we have been enjoying the positive market value that has helped us win numerous service awards and helps in gaining the trust of our clients and customers.
- We at Ascent do not mislead you with any hidden charges.
- We provide the best quote that suits your pocket and achieves excellence in your work.
- We at Ascent enjoy a 100% success rate with certifications and audits.
- We Ascent are THE BEST.
Email your business information to firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment for a meeting. After evaluating your business we will get you the real cost, involvement patterns, and timelines, for implementing and acquiring ISO 22000 certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of ISO 22000 certification?
The cost depends on the turnover and size you want to cover under ISO 22000. Costing of this is not more than the health of your customer or can say it is pocket-friendly.
How long will the ISO 22000 certification take?
You can obtain certification within 3-9 months depending upon the nature of your organization and the size of it. Once the standard is set you need to conduct a certification audit by the certified body.
For how long ISO 22000 valid?
ISO 22000 Certification for Food Safety Management System certificate lasts for 3 years from the issuing date and requires annual surveillance and Re-certification process after expiry.
IS ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 the same standard?
NO, ISO 22000 Is Food Safety Management System and FSSC Food Safety System Certification is recognized under the GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative).
What is the difference between ISO 22000 and HACCP?
HACCP works under the principles of CCP Critical Control Point that may hazard food safety. HAACP is just a part of ISO 22000 that tries to identify the risk and prevent the hazard from the initial source to plate throughout the process.