ISO 22483 Certification: Tourism and related services
Provide quality services related to tourism by obtaining ISO 22483 Certification in the Maldives.
What is ISO 22483 Certification?
The tourism services are closely connected to the hotel industry, travel industry, the hospitality industry, and the transport industry. It is based on keeping tourists happy, occupied, and equipped with the things they need.
ISO 22483 Certification is dealing with a wide-ranging industry, to understand that it is linked with services provided by hotels and restaurants (including catering), travel agencies and tour operator services, tourist guide services, and other related services.
One of the most crucial aspects of international tourism is the movement of consumers. This standard inaugurates the quality requirements for hotels regarding staff, service, events, entertainment activities, safety and security, and maintenance.
ISO 22483: 2020 standard, describes many requirements for service, as well as service requirements provided directly by internal staff or by a subcontractor.
Benefits of ISO 22483 Certification
ISO 22483 Certification in the field of the tourism industry and hotels commitments on tourism have included tourist guide services and many other benefits the certified organization enjoys are:
- Increase customer confidence
- Increasing the quality of services and products
- Reduce waste and losses
- Save on consumables
- Reducing the number of complaints
- Improve performance, increase productivity
- Global competition
- Ensuring that customer needs and expectations
- Develop sales methods
- The motivation of human resources
Why do you need ISO 22483 Certification?
Implementing ISO 22483 Certification helps the organization to establish quality requirements regardless of their classification and category related to tourism, hotel standards, passenger accommodation related to tourism, hotel standards, and passenger accommodation.
Requirements of ISO 22483 Certification
The requirements are applicable regardless time of providing tour services and accommodation of passengers.
- Provide Quality tourism and accommodation services.
- Availability of manpower
- Needs assessment things to consider for the effectiveness of other tourism
- Provide training to staffs
- Procedure for compliance with legal requirements
- Conduct trial conduct for smooth functioning of services
Which Organization needs ISO 22483 Certification?
ISO 22483 Certification can be implemented in Tourism and travel-related services industries like hotels and restaurants, travel agencies and tour operator services, tourist guide services, and other related services.
Strength of Ascent MALDIVES
- We at Ascent MALDIVES have helped over 6000 management systems to put their business in the place.
- We at Ascent have been serving in this field for more than 10+ years with vast knowledge of the ISO compliance standards.
- We have well-qualified professional Consultants that help you with the practical and pragmatic approach in developing ISO 22483 Certification with proper guidance and training to your employees.
- Over the years with this approach, we have been enjoying the positive market value that has helped us win numerous service awards and helps in gaining the trust of our clients and customers.
- We at Ascent do not mislead you with any hidden charges. We provide the best quote that suits your pocket and achieves excellence in your work.
Email your business information to firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment for a meeting. After evaluating your business we will get you the real cost, involvement patterns, and timelines, for implementing and acquiring ISO 22483 Certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is obtaining ISO 22483 Certification is mandatory?
It is not a mandatory or regulatory requirement but organizational should consider as a moral obligation & responsibility towards the improvement in the tourism-related services to maintain quality of products and services. It helps organizations improve their management performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste.
What services does ISO 22483 incorporate?
ISO 22483 incorporates:- procedures for Guests’ check-in and check-out, Procedures for Car parking, Valet parking, Procedure for Complaint handling, Procedures for Security controls, Procedure for Uniforms for staff, etc.
How much does it cost to be ISO 22483 Certified?
The cost of ISO 22483 depends on the approach you are taking and the factors including pre-existing management system, internal resourcing capabilities, and as well as organization size and scope of products/services you offer.
How long does ISO 22483 certification valid for?
The cycle of the certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of certification, subject to the successful conduct of surveillance audits before completion of the 1st & 2nd year respectively.
How does ISO 22483 helps the hotel and restaurants?
ISO 22483 helps supervise and coordinate the activities of hotel clerks, workers, reservation clerks, and accommodation workers services to establish quality services.