ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)
Improve your organization’s occupational health by avoiding work-related incidents and accidents by achieving ISO 45001 Certification in Male, Maldives
What is ISO 45001 Certification?
Every day, people die as a result of occupational accidents or work-related diseases – more than 2.78 million deaths per year. Additionally, there are some 374 million non-fatal work-related injuries each year, resulting in more than 4 days of absences from work. The human cost of this daily adversity is vast and the economic burden of poor occupational safety and health practices is estimated at 3.94 percent of the global Gross Domestic Product each year. So, to thrive in today’s globally competitive market, businesses need to provide practical solutions for worker safety to manage all their risks effectively and efficiently managed. To support ensuring occupational safety for your organization, adopting ISO 45001 Certification will be considered a boon. It can help you to create a global foundation of worker safety standards.
ISO 45001:2018 is an international standard published by the International Organization for Standardization. This standard ISO 45001 specifies requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System, which is designed to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel internally and externally. This standard specifies requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System, with guidance for its use and implementation, to enable an organization to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health in the organization.
This Standard surpasses many existing health and safety standards. This standard ISO 45001 replaces its predecessor OHSAS 18001 as the most well-known and important standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems originally launched in 1999 as a British standard.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification
- Establishing systematic processes
- Developing and implementing an OH&S policy
- Increasing awareness of its OH&S risks
- Ensuring workers take an active role in OH&S matters
- Determining the hazards and OH&S risks
- Satisfies demands of current or prospective customers
- Improves business performance.
- Reduces workplace illness and injury
- Improves and increases productivity
Why you need ISO 45001 Certification?
Achieving the ISO 45001 Certificate allows your organization to demonstrate that your business operates to a best-practice Occupational Health and Safety Management System helps by ensuring the risks of any harmful incidents and reducing the likelihood of accidents as well as improving your organization’s overall performance.
Requirements of ISO 45001 Certification
- Examine your current system
- Develop a process for investigation
- Demonstrate any risk involve
- Report of all found nonconformities and OH&S incidents
- Develop plans for corrective action
- Establishing documentation of all activities
- Issue correction aids for improving further incidents
- Development of further improvement plan
- Conduct Internal Audit
Which Organization needs ISO 45001 Certification?
ISO 45001 standard applies to all organizations. Every organization posses a certain limit of risk factors, to tackle and overcome these incidents and risks of accidents businesses must incorporate to ISO 45001 certificate.
Strength of Ascent MALDIVES
- We at Ascent MALDIVES have helped over 6000 management systems to put their business in the place.
- We at Ascent have been serving in this field of Management Systems Standards, Product Marking Certifications, and Training for more than 10+ years with vast knowledge of the ISO compliance standards.
- We have well-qualified professional and competent Consultants who understand your business and technical needs and can help you with the practical and pragmatic approach in developing ISO 45001 Certification standard requirements and Certification with proper guidance and training of your personnel.
- Over the years with this approach, we have been enjoying the positive market value that has helped us win numerous service awards and helps in gaining the trust of our clients and customers.
- We at Ascent do not mislead you with any hidden charges.
- We provide the best quote that suits your pocket and achieves excellence in your work.
- We at Ascent enjoy a 100% success rate with certifications and audits.
- We Ascent are THE BEST.
Email your business information to firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment for a meeting. After evaluating your business we will get you the real cost, involvement patterns, and timelines, for implementing and acquiring ISO 45001 certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to transit from OHSAS to ISO 45001 Certification?
To transit from OHSAS to ISO 45001 follow quick and easy steps developed by Ascent MALDIVES
What is the cost of ISO 45001 Certification in the Maldives?
The cost of ISO 45001 will on a fixed basis. No hidden costing. The cost depends on
- Size of an organization
- Sector and location you operate in
- Internal and external audit charges with certification
Is ISO 45001 mandatory Certification?
ISO 45001 is a voluntary Certificate. Achieving ISO 45001 Certificate help in the safety of the workforce and help in standing out from your competitors.
How long will ISO 45001 Certification take?
The certification process can be completed in approximately 45 days, depending upon the complexity and size of an organization.
How long does the ISO 45001 Certification valid for?
ISO 45001 certification is valid for 3 years by Annual Surveillance audit and Re-Certification.