ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)
Enhance your organization’s occupational health by avoiding work-related accidents by accomplishing ISO 45001 Certification in the Maldives and Male.
What is ISO 45001 Certification?
Every day, people die as a result of occupational accidents or work-related diseases – more than 2.78 million deaths and some 374 million non-fatal work-related injuries have been recorded each year, resulting in more than 4 days of absences from work. The human cost of this daily adversity is vast and the economic burden of poor occupational safety and health practices is estimated at 3.94 percent of the global Gross Domestic Product each year. So, to thrive in today’s globally competitive market, businesses need to provide practical solutions for workers’ safety to manage all their risks effectively and efficiently. To support ensuring occupational safety for your organization, adopting ISO 45001 Certification will be considered a boon. It can help you to create a global foundation of worker safety standards.
ISO 45001:2018 is an international standard published by the International Organization for Standardization. ISO 45001 compliance specifies requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System, which is designed to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel internally and externally. This standard specifies requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System, with guidance for its use and implementation, to enable an organization to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health in the organization.
This Standard surpasses many existing health and safety standards. This standard replaces its predecessor OHSAS 18001 as the most well-known and important standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems originally launched in 1999.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 45001 Standards can be applied to any organization; irrespective of its size and nature. It applies to any organization that wishes to establish, implement and maintain ISO Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System. There are several benefits that the application of ISO 45001 Standard provides:
- Establishing systematic processes
- Developing and implementing an OH&S policy
- Increasing awareness of its OH&S risks
- Ensuring workers take an active role in OH&S matters
- Determining the hazards and OH&S risks
- Satisfies demands of current or prospective customers
- Improves business performance.
- Reduces workplace illness and injury
- Improves and increases productivity
Why does Maldives need ISO 45001 Certification?
Every 15 seconds a worker dies from a work-related accident or disease. This number is worth worrying about. It becomes an enormous burden and responsibility for organizations and society as a whole. This is where the need ISO 45001omes in. This Management Systems standard will become part of processes, regardless of the organization’s size or nature.
Occupational Health and Safety do not only impact the lives of affected workers and their families, but also the productivity and the welfare of enterprises and society finally. It is a known fact that most occupational deaths and injuries are entirely preventable, and could be avoided if organizations and staff take simple initiatives to minimize risks at the workplace.
Occupational health hazards could be referred to as the processes, equipment, and materials that can have the potential to cause harm to workers. So, it becomes very important to evaluate, control, and presuppose the identification of these hazards and actions must be taken to ensure safety with help of ISO Training. So getting an ISO 45001 certification shall be considered the most important step for any organization.
Achieving the ISO 45001 Certificate allows your organization to demonstrate that your business operates to a best-practice Occupational Health and Safety Management System helps by ensuring the risks of any harmful incidents and reducing the likelihood of accidents as well as improving your organization’s overall performance.
Requirements of ISO 45001 Certification
- Examine your current system
- Develop a process for investigation
- Demonstrate any risk involve
- Report all found nonconformities and OH&S incidents
- Develop plans for corrective action
- Establishing documentation of all activities
- Issue correction aids for improving further incidents
- Development of further improvement plan
- Conduct Internal Audit
Which Organization needs ISO 45001 Certification?
ISO 45001 standards apply to all organizations. Every organization possesses a certain limit of risk factors, to tackle and overcome these incidents and risks of accidents businesses must incorporate to ISO 45001 certificate.
Strength of Ascent MALDIVES
- We at Ascent MALDIVES have helped over 6000 management systems to put their business in the place.
- We have well-qualified professional and competent Consultants who understand your business and technical needs and can help you with the practical and pragmatic approach to developing ISO 45001 Certification standard requirements and Certification with proper guidance and training of your personnel.
- Over the years with this approach, we have been enjoying the positive market value that has helped us win numerous service awards and helps in gaining the trust of our clients and customers.
- We at Ascent do not mislead you with any hidden charges.
- We provide the best quote that suits your pocket and achieves excellence in your work.
- We at Ascent enjoy a 100% success rate with ISO 45001 certifications and ISO 45001 audits.
- We Ascent are THE BEST.
- Ascent Maldives is available to help you 24*7 to solve your queries- complete hand-holding.
- We follow Plan-Do-Check-Act to remove hindrances in achieving the ISO 45001 certification.
- We provide you with the best quote to value for money-including internal and external audit costs with no extra charges.
- Our successful existence in this competitive market for more than 20 years, suggests our expertise in this field.
- Correct and appropriate Standard Interpretation, without any use of any bureaucracy.
- Consultants related to this field are generally an individual who is not very responsible for an answer if problems persist after the payment. But Ascent Maldives is one of the very few companies working as an organization and a group of experienced personnel having professional principles; we are a genuine company with authenticity meant to serve till the end.
- Ascent Maldives is available to supply your organization with complete training for personnel and make them capable of solving quality issues like a piece of cake. Ascent Maldives provides training according to the requirements of the organization in a way that works well without wasting time in all parts of Male, Fuvahmulah, Maafushi Island, etc.
Email your business information to email@example.com or make an appointment for a meeting. After evaluating your business we will get you the real cost, involvement patterns, and timelines, for implementing and acquiring ISO 45001 certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to transit from OHSAS to ISO 45001 Certification?
To transit from OHSAS to ISO 45001 follow quick and easy steps developed by Ascent MALDIVES
What is the cost of ISO 45001 Certification in the Maldives?
The cost for ISO 45001 Certification depends on various factors:
- Size of the Organization
- Number of Work Units
- Number of Employees
- Complexity of Processes
The charges consist of two types i.e. Consultancy charges and Certification charges.
Ascent Maldives assures you to provide the best and most accurate consultancy at a pocket-friendly cost with no hidden charges. We also dispense supervision and recertification.
Is ISO 45001 mandatory Certification?
ISO 45001 is a voluntary Certificate. Achieving ISO 45001 Certificate help in the safety of the workforce and help in standing out from your competitors.
How long will ISO 45001 Certification take?
The Certification process can be completed in approximately 45 days, depending upon the complexity and size of an organization.
How long does the ISO 45001 Certification valid for?
ISO 45001 certification is valid for 3 years by Annual Surveillance audit and Re-Certification.