ISO 9001 Certification | Quality Management System – QMS
Boost the quality of your products and services and gain market value by achieving ISO 9001 Certification in the Maldives
What is ISO 9001 Certification?
ISO 9001 Quality Management System- QMS has been adopted by over 1 million organizations to continually monitor, manage and improve the quality of their products and services. So what you are waiting for? Get your organization ISO 9001 Certified by achieving ISO 9001 Certification in the Maldives and be the brand image known by all.
ISO 9001 is a part of the ISO 9000 family of standards that defines requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). Organizations that comply with ISO 9001 showcase their competence in regard to laws and regulations in offering good quality products and services. ISO 9001 Certification helps to meet the regulatory requirements & apply the system effectively to be of real benefit to the organization, and other beneficiaries related to it.
ISO 9001: 2015 is a company-level Certification based on Quality Management Systems-Requirements developed and published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The standard indicates guidelines and requirements on how to implement and maintain a quality management system. The ISO 9001 Standard is a powerful business improvement tool, in providing the guidance you need to meet your customer’s expectations and regulatory requirements. The ISO 9001 standard is used by organizations to demonstrate their quality on regular basis with continual improvement to the procedure and policies to produce effective and customer satisfactory products.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
All the requirements of this International Standard are generic and are intended to apply to any organization, regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides. ISO 9001 Quality Management System will help you streamline your processes to identify areas for improvement to enhance the quality of your product and services. QMS Certification helps your organization to:
- Streamline Processes and reduce operational cost
- Satisfy more and more customers
- Achieve newer height in the growth of your business
- Reduction in error and recalls
- Improve internal communications
- Increase employee morale
- Achieve healthier revenues
- Build a sustainable business
- Have strong corporate governance
- Continual Improvement in the methodology to improve products/services
Why does Maldives need ISO 9001 QMS?
The Maldives, within these 3 decades has shifted its business from fishery to tourism; the country is exposed to the entire world as a service provider and visitors’ expectations are very high. To attract these visitors, Maldives needs to focus on management skills and training. ISO 9001 Certification in Maldives will play an important role as a management tool for fulfilling the globally accepted and world-class best practices for any organization.
Implementation of ISO 9001 Certification helps an organization in maintaining and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of products and services. This helps in meeting the customers’ demands with more potential to take businesses to new heights.
Requirements of ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 Certification is based on the methodology of Plan-DO-Check-Act which requires specific requirements need to determine to achieve the best quality product/Service. The requirements that need to be followed are:
- Determining processes interactions of Plans and Policies
- Delegation of Responsibilities and Authorities
- Management of adequate required resources
- Determine and develop Product realization, including the steps from design to delivery
- Develop and maintain records of all processes and documentation
- Analysis and evaluate the process and implement corrective and preventive action
- Continual Improvement in QMS
- Conduct Internal Audit
Which Organization needs ISO 9001 Certification?
ISO 9001 Certification can be implemented in all organizations irrespective of the nature and size of an organization. This standard enhances the QMS in the organization to develop quality products and services.
Strength of Ascent MALDIVES
- We at Ascent MALDIVES have helped over 6000 management systems to put their business in the place. Our successful existence in this competitive market for more than 20 years, suggests our expertise in this field itself.
- Correct and appropriate Standard Interpretation, without any use of any bureaucracy.
- Ascent Maldives is available to supply your organization with complete training for personnel and make them capable of solving quality issues like a piece of cake. Ascent Maldives provides training according to the organization’s requirements in a timely and efficient manner, throughout Male, Fuvahmulah, Maafushi Island, and all other parts of the Maldives.
- Consultants related to this field are generally an individual who is not very responsible for an answer if problems persist after the payment. But Ascent World is one of the very few companies working as an organization and a group of experienced personnel having professional principles; we are a genuine company with authenticity meant to serve till the end.
- We have well-qualified professional and competent Consultants who understand your business and technical needs and can help you with the practical and pragmatic approach to developing ISO 9001 standard requirements and Certification with proper guidance and training of your personnel.
- Over the years with this approach, we have been enjoying the positive market value that has helped us win numerous service awards and helps in gaining the trust of our clients and customers.
- We at Ascent do not mislead you with any hidden charges.
- We provide the best quote for ISO 9001 Certification cost that suits your pocket and helps achieve excellence in your work.
- We at Ascent enjoy a 100% success rate with ISO 9001 Certifications and ISO 9001 Audits.
- International Presence.
- Guidance on Industry Best Practices.
- Ascent Maldives is available to help you 24*7 to solve your queries- complete hand-holding.
- We try to reduce the non-conformities of the standard by adding value at every stage.
- Ascent Maldives follows all the ethics to frame the outline that suits your needs and helps in achieving desired results.
Email your business information to firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment for a meeting. After evaluating your business we will get you the real cost, involvement patterns, and timelines, for implementing and acquiring ISO 9001 certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is obtaining ISO 9001 Certification mandatory?
Although it is not a mandatory or regulatory requirement but organizations should consider it a moral obligation & responsibility for the improvement in the QMS to maintain the quality of products and services. ISO 9001 Compliance helps organizations improve their management performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste. ISO 9001 Certificate might be a requirement from the Customer or, sometimes, a part of statutory/regulatory requirements.
Is ISO 9001:2015 a complicated version?
ISO 9001:2015 is not complicated; rather it is more lucid than ISO 9001:2008 as it is based on the High-Level-Structure. It is Process-based and centered upon a business Risk-approach.
How much does it cost to be ISO 9001 Certified?
For ISO 9001 Certification mostly 2 costs are involved i.e. certification costs and consultancy costs. The cost of ISO 9001 implementation and certification generally depends on the approach an organization takes and the factors include:
- Pre-existing management system
- Internal resourcing capabilities
- Organization’s size and scope of products and services it offers.
- Complexity of Processes
- Number of business units
- Number of personnel working
How long is the ISO 9001 certificate valid?
The cycle of the ISO 9001 certificate is 3 years from the date of certificate issue, subject to the successful conduct of periodic (generally annual) surveillance audits and/or before completion of the 1st & 2nd year respectively.
What are the Principles of ISO 9001 Certification?
ISO 9001 is based on the modern Kaizen’s theory of Management, and has been built upon the 7 Quality Management Principles:
- Engagement of people.
- Customer focus.
- Process approach.
- Evidence-based decision making.
- Relationship management.